Karen Joy has a great deal of life experience as well as twenty plus years in private practice counselling as a psychologist and over a decade conducting hypnotherapy sessions. She has many professional qualifications.
Karen uses her skills in hypnosis to regress her clients into a different state of consciousness. She makes sure you feel safe and secure while you are in her care. Your physical comfort is important as the regression usually takes three hours. For in person sessions, she provides a secure room and a comfortable recliner. For Zoom sessions, she make suggestions to ensure your comfort.
As a registered psychologist like Dr Michael Newton, Karen accidentally regressed a client into a past life when she told her client to go to the origin of the problem. Once the traumatic experience from the past life was resolved, the client had no more problems with the issue in her current life.
Karen researched past lives in depth and soon found that other clients benefited from accessing their past lives. She undertook comprehensive training in hypnosis and gained certification with the Michael Newton Institute and clinical membership with the Australian Hypnotherpay Association.
Unfortunately, the psychology profession does not accept the efficacy of esoteric methods such as past life therapy, so Karen left the psychology profession and set up a practice dedicated to Past Life and Life Between Lives Regressions and Transpersonal Journeys,
Over the years, she has helped many people, with current and past traumas, relationship issues, finding meaning in their lives and connecting spiritually. Karen has written several books that open up readers to new knowledge and a deeper understanding of themselves and how living on Earth works. She also conducts a popular podcast, Exploring Past Lives with Karen Joy, where she interviews people about their regressions and spiritual experiences.
To achieve a successful regression, you need to relax deeply and feel safe and secure. Clients report feeling warm and comfortable with Karen, knowing she has many years experience in counselling . Engendering a sense of security, Karen gently guides you into the deeper realms of your subconscious and superconscious mind.
As well as her scientific knowledge and experience, Karen is deeply intuitive. Her intuition has been useful in helping people generally in life and in her sacred work as a counsellor, hypnosis practitioner and past life and spiritual regressionist.
Click here to read testimonials about Karen.
If you are interested in reading more about hypnosis and how it is used in regression, click here.
Karen Joy's Qualifications
- Certified as Life Between Lives Therapist with the Newton Institute for LBL Hypnotherapy
- Certificate of Past Life Regression Advanced Hypnotherapy Techniques with the Holistic Healing Centre of New York (USA)
- Certificate of attendance in Advanced Hypnotherapy Techniques in Past Life Regression with the Academy of Transformational Psychotherapy
- Certificate of Applied Clinical Hypnotherapy with the Academy of Transformational Psychotherapy
- Certificate IV in Clinical Hypnotherapy with Career Accelerators
- Certificate of Eriksonian Hypnosis with Dr Stephan Gilligan
- Certificate in NLP and Submodalitities from the Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming and the Australian Institute of NLP
- Bachelor of Arts (Psych), University of New South Wales
- Diploma of Psychology, University of Queensland
- Two years Undergraduate Law Studies at University of Queensland
- Diploma of Corporate Management. ICMSA